The LNG market in the Russian Federation that evolved in the mid-2000s has only recently progressed from occasional activities to stable growth. The majority of the country’s LNG projects are carried out in the form of concessions.
It is the mission of our company to promote the advancement of the concession and LNG market in the Russian Federation and ensure the implementation of international concessions by national companies.
JSC «Center of project finance and leasing support North-West» (shortly JSC «CPF North-West») was created in July 2014 at the initiative of the Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the North-West Federal Region and the State Corporation "Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank)".
The task of the created company is to promote the implementation of comprehensive programs of social and economic development of the Northwestern Federal Region by the program support of the development of small and medium-sized businesses with the use of State Corporation "Vnesheconombank", partner banks and private investors.
The priority areas are:
- technological upgrading of public and municipal transport enterprises, including through upgrading transference of transport to a natural gas;
- technically unified infrastructure projects of public utilities development in small towns, including the development of an autonomous gasification;
- assistance to enterprises which are the participants of the development program of the local aviation;
- promotion of the development of enterprises which provide cargo base for "Belkomur" project;
- promotion of innovative projects in the field of agriculture.